Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 10] Printer
- Text Size +
When it comes to market houses for sale in India, Real Estate is a lucrative investment option. You might be faced with daunting challenges like delays in the sales as well as low returns. With the help of technology, marketing a property in India has become easy. Now, you can advertise your property along with its photographs and earn a handsome amount.

Despite the market being conductive, sometimes a property does not sell so let me outline some common mistakes done by home sellers while trying to market houses for sale in India.

One of the common reasons is sellers trying to put over price in their property. They believe that a strong selling market is a pool of opportunities to push up the property price beyond comparable sales. But in my opinion, sellers need to look at their home from a buyer’s perspective and need to be realistic about the price by looking at the market price of a property in their location based on some research and also by evaluating recent sales in their area.

And when you finalize the price, you can advertise your property for free on izydaisy – a leading classified portal. I already sold one property through this portal and thinking about selling the second one as well. But one thing you should keep in mind that once you set the price, do not increase your ask price. This often happens in the real estate market and leaves a negative impact on the buyer.

Once you start getting several offers, do not increase price thinking that you can get more. This will lead the buyer to think that something is wrong with the property. Coming to the presentation, if you present flaking paint on the doors and walls, untidy bathrooms and kitchens and cobwebs on ceilings/walls leave a bad impression on the buyers who are in search for house for rent in India.

Buyers notice the outside of your home first. As you know the first impression is the last so it is important to spend a little amount on renovating certain areas of your home. Reconstruct your home as per your needs and lifestyle but the buyer might not like the idea of a storeroom being an extra bedroom.

It is obvious that the buyer will renovate the home as per his or her needs. But if you are willing to give house for sell or house for rent in India, consider redecorating area back to its original state. Whilst choosing a classified portal, you do not need to deal with the agent or broker. Real Estate is a hot-selling market so agents are flooded with requests of prospective home buyers and sellers. They only take interest in those clients who are willing to pay more.

Whether a buyer is looking for long term or short-term rental, if you do not advertise your property, it is unlikely to find a client. This is why the internet is one of the quickest, cheapest and interactive mediums that help you reach your target audience.

You can also get the benefit of Premium Features offered by a classified portal and list your property to increase its visibility among the prospective buyers. Also, do not forget to add some good quality photos of the interiors and exteriors of your property and a video capturing walkthrough to all the rooms of the property. And make sure that the photos or videos showing off the best area of your home.


https://www.izydaisy.com/classifieds/cat/Real-Estate/8/0


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.