Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 2611] Printer
- Text Size +

travel agency in tehran are one of the most important players in the tourism industry, offering a variety of services to customers in the tourism sector. These services include transportation plans, tourist packages, insurance services and accommodation. Travel agencies have the most use in the tourism industry. A travel agent will pay for each wallet product that depends on the type of product sold. Vacation packages were launched with the Industrial Revolution and the construction of railroads. In July 1841, Thomas Cook, a cabinet maker who was a member of the Protestant Church, booked a train ticket for a group of 500 people from the city of Leicester to Lefebvre.

Today, there is a significant competition in travel agency markets. Problems for entering the market have declined, as a result, many new entrants have come to the market. This is especially true of growing online agencies. Independent travel agencies are not only pressured by electronic agencies, but also direct sales by tour organizers. Therefore, they try to act differently and determine their value for justifying themselves in the value chain and maintaining market share. Travel agencies have 4 distinct responsibilities regarding the distribution system:

    Distribution and sales network: Travel agents have a key role in distributing and selling a company's product, called the indirect distribution system. Airlines are essentially acting as an intermediary in selling tourist tours that bring together sellers and buyers of travel products. These agencies have access to a wide network of manufacturers and customers and are able to facilitate the interaction between customers and manufacturers by understanding the needs of each group.
    Booking and ticket sales: booking and booking tickets are two of the more traditional roles of travel agencies. Travel agencies can use global distribution systems such as Galileo, Abu Dhabi or Siberia to book many reservations for different locations around the world. However, with the arrival of non-ticketing travel systems in the 90's, the role of travel agents in ticket issuance (especially airline tickets) is gradually becoming less.
    Provide Travel Information and Advice: Airlines have a treasure trove of information. They have extensive knowledge of tourism destinations and are ready to provide advice to inexperienced travelers. Travel agents can do a lot of great help to the customer; no matter if the customer is looking for a quick flight in the country or going to a great trip around the world.
    Individual travel plans: The individual nature of travel agencies' work makes travel agencies accurately understand the travel needs of the customer. By recognizing the specific needs of a customer, agencies can provide a personalized travel plan. Travel agencies can arrange transfers, accommodations, insurance, activities and tours to meet the specific needs and expectations of customers.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.