Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 14] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
The realm was lonely. No one was to speak to except for you. It was like a white hell. The Evil king wondered around the place to discover an exit. But he found nothing.Ganondorf laid down in his place he stood, thinking of his life. He had everything. Nothing should have gone wrong.
“I had it at the palm of my hands,” he clinched his fist, and then closed his eyes.
“I’ll kill Li…” he stopped. He knew it was wrong. For once, he knew evil was wrong and didn’t take the road. But he was pure once before, until he went insane and let it consume his body, letting it replace pure with all evil. But now, it’s like the white hell cleaned his sins, and helping him control his mind. And now he is just thinking of the love and pureness of his life.
Pure…purity…
Ganondorf pictured a beautiful, young, pale-white woman, with long black hair and dark eyes in his mind. It was a girl named purity, his best friend. His only real friend. Purity has always been there, even when they argued after Gaondorf took over Hyrule. Gannondorf smiled, imagining what she would thing if he just appeared out of no-where one day; would she smile, be hurt, or kiss him like he dreamed.
As these thoughts filled his mind, his heart tore. He couldn’t dare think of her, then waking up with nothing…


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.