Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 8] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
It was just a normal day for Red.He has done quite a lot in the past 16 years for his people.Red,yet again,Slept until 2 o'clock as he usually does until his girlfriend,Sakura,woke him up out of his sleep."Hey Red,it's 2pm.But that's not important.But anyway,Ryo and i will be out shopping for awhile so you be good and stay outta trouble while we're gone,you hear?"Sakura said in a soft voice."umm...have fun then see ya' when you get back,sweetie." Red responded.All of a sudden,Honey & Slick walk downstairs towards the front door of their house."Hey sleepyhead." Slick snickered."Go to Hell!" snapped Red. "Whoa.Red you don't have to be hostile,you know.I was just teasing,geez!" said Slick."Sorry about that.I'm just cranky when I just woke up,you know that."Red said. "But anyway,Honey and I will be walking around for awhile,OK Red." Slick and Honey walk out the door and Red heads for his bedroom where he looks for what Tunic he will wear and then goes in his bathroom and gets into the shower.Minutes later,he gets out and starts packing like mad as if he were moving out of his house.After he packs all of his things up, he heads for the Airport."Hello there,sir.How can I help you?" asked a salesclerk."I need a one-way ticket to Hyrule,please."Red answered."That'll be 240 rupees,please."Red handed her the 240 rupees and the clerk handed Red his ticket."Flight 747 to Hyrule is now boarding." announced the airport's P.A. system(that stands for Public address system)Red boarded the plane and sat down in the nearest seat and dozed off to sleep.10 minutes after the plane left the ground,a friendly flight attendantwoke Red up."Would you like something to eat and to drink,sir?" she asked."Umm,I'll take a 2 liter bottle of Welch's Strawberry soda and 6 chilli dogs,please!" Red responded."It shall be ready shortly,sir." said the Flight attendant.About 8 minutes later, the flight attendant came to Red with his order.Here you are,sir.""Thanks ma'am." Red said.Red gave the flight attendant a tip of 1400 rupees.Approxiamatley 2 hours and 30 minutes later,Red's plane landed in Hyrule. When he stepped off the plane,he started to feel dizzy.It's as if someone was manipulating his mind.But who would do this to Red? Yep,you guessed it....Zelda.He then headed for Hyrule Castle.When Red arrived at Hyrule Castle,he was greeted by a gate guard."Who goes there?" snapped a castle guard."WHAT!!!You don't recognize me.It's me,Red.Red Lancelot." Red said to the guard."You're THE Red Lancelot?" asked the guard."The one and only." Red answered."Forgive me for my foolishness,sire.Princess Zelda and the others are expecting your arrival,Red." said the guard. Red was escorted to the front door of Hyrule Castle."SURPRISE" everyone shouted as Red walked into the Castle."Welcome home,Red."Zelda cheered."Glad to have ya' back and i'm also glad that Zelda found someone she can be happy with other than myself."said Link."Long time no see Red." Impa added."Ahh,it's so good to see you my boy." said King Harkinian."Yeah,it's feels good to be at home." said Red with ethusiasm."Red,I shall assign you a nursemaid.Ummm,Inia,show Red to his room please and give him any needed assistance,OK." ordered Harkinian."Yes your majesty." said Inia.Inia did as she was instructed to do and she showed Red to his room where he unpacked his belongings and put them up where they belonged.Meanwhile,back on Sapphire Isle,Sakura and the others had returned from what they were doing for the day and went into the house."Red,we're home." shouted Sakura."Dad,where are ya?" yelled Ryo."Red,stop fooling around.We know you're here." Slick said."I think I should go see what's wrong with my sweetie.He maybe sick,you know."said Sakura in a trembling voice.Sakura walks up the stairs and to the end of the loooong hallway to the master bedroom in which belonged to Red,unaware of what she sees will grind her heart into dust."What the fuck is going on here?" shouted Sakura.She thought real long and hard to her self."If that bitch Zelda so much as to lay one royal finger on my fiancee`,she's gonna be dead once i'm done beating the living shit outta her."growled Sakura.And,Sakura meant buisness. She quickly heads out of the front door only to be stopped and questioned by everyone."Hey mom,where ya going?" asked Ryo."I'm going to go kick some royal ass!" she responded. Sakura wound up her two tails and started flying to Hyrule in which was only 150 miles north of Sapphire Isle.When she landed,she headed for the Castle."Why does that bitch have to take something,or in this case,someone that was never hers in the first damn place?" snapped Sakura."Who knows but if she has my Red in that Castle of hers,they better start digging her a grave in Kakiriko because that's where she's gonna end up.Grrrrrrr!" growled Sakura.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.