Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 5] Printer
- Text Size +
How long does it take for Aurogra 100 Mg to work?
Usually once taken into the food pipe, within 30 to 40 minutes the drug does its job of erection. So, plan your intercourse accordingly.
The time also depends on your eating habits and various addictions. If you consume the drug with alcohol or after the drug consumes alcohol then it may take more than 40 minutes.
Healthy eating and drinking favor sexual pleasure. A person with a mismanaged routine will face difficulties in his sexual life.
How to eat up Aurogra 100 Mg pills?
Take 1 glass of water and swallow it with 1 pill of Aurogra 100 Mg tablets.
As soon as the salt, Sildenafil citrate dissolves with water it starts its job.
Care is to be taken that you don’t consume the pills with alcohol because this will lower the efficiency of the drug resulting in less erection.Don’t consume the drug with any beverage like soda, or any acidic juice as it may react with the drug and show unwanted and fatal side effects.
Usually, people take the drug after having a meal. But make sure to have a light one.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.