Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 39] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
I see someone's getting a little testy for me writing this. This is my opinion, and I will deleted this after I keep it up for a few days. If you didn't like the first chapter of this, I suggest you not be here.

I've been here at this site for almost a year, and it would be real NICE to keep the REAL stories coming, and the randomness to an extent.

I, myself, have a as you say, "randomness" fic. It's Wrongly Accused, but it's more of COMEDY fanfiction, you can see in the first two chapters, the third is a bit bleh..

I wrote it because I was bored, and over at my mothers house.

All I'm saying, is maybe, PLEASE, if you're gonna write some randomness, can you uh, "morph" it into more of a fic, than whatever it is now? Or at least the ones to come....

I'm going about this THE NICEST WAY POSSIBLE! You don't see me cussing, and flaming EVERYONE who writes it... (yes, I have given a few people some 1's but they weren't even funny, they were a waste of time to even think about reading it...)

I just don't want this site goin' to the dogs like AS. Go there, take a look, it is SO hard to find a good story anymore. All it is, is junk. I want this site to stay as good as is was before. You don't have to agree with me or whatever. I am just expressing my opinion, so you don't HAVE TO GET all testy... and in the words of one of my reviewers, "IT'S A FREE COUNTRY". So there...

Yours Truly

---The Supreme Ruler girl, person ofa bunch of stuff... and stuff...


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.