Please Read! by Supreme Ruler
Summary: Okay, I have got something to say, and I'll keep it nice, clean and to the point. Please read. You don't have to review.
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: Zelda
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 621 Read: 26605 Published: Aug 19, 2005 Updated: Aug 19, 2005

1. Read on Ladies and Gents!! by Supreme Ruler

2. Ookay.... by Supreme Ruler

Read on Ladies and Gents!! by Supreme Ruler
Alright people. This is a FAN FICTION site, some of you are posting these stupid "randomness" crap without a point. Yes, some of it may be funny, but I have YET to find a good one. Most of them are retarded and a waste of time. Your cluttering up the site. (Even though this site is pretty small). I used to come here knowing that I'll be reading FAN FICTION of Zelda, and not some stupid crap that took 13 second to think up and write. Come on people! You may not agree with me, and that's fine. Yes I know some of the poems I have written are not *focused* around Zelda. But a lot of them could be looked upon as Zelda. But, these little randomness things, even though they are Zelda related, they're just plain... oh what is the word? Hmm, I'll go with "worthless". Yes, they're just worthess. My poems are actually poems, atleast I have written something to the point. Please, I ask you people, if you are going to write one of these "totally random" little "fics", make them funny! Don't make them pointless! Actually take the time to write them, and make them good! AND USE SPELL CHECKER!. Before you know it, this site is gonna be like animespiral.com! For those of you who are regular visiters to AS you would understand what I am saying.... That's all I have to say...

You may review and lemme know your opinion, or not. Doesn't matter. I just thought I'd let those who would take the time to read this, what I thought...

Flames are welcome.

Contact me if you have anything PERSONAL to say.

I'll most likely delete this next time I log on, which is not often.

I bid you a good day! -Supreme Ruler
Ookay.... by Supreme Ruler
I see someone's getting a little testy for me writing this. This is my opinion, and I will deleted this after I keep it up for a few days. If you didn't like the first chapter of this, I suggest you not be here.

I've been here at this site for almost a year, and it would be real NICE to keep the REAL stories coming, and the randomness to an extent.

I, myself, have a as you say, "randomness" fic. It's Wrongly Accused, but it's more of COMEDY fanfiction, you can see in the first two chapters, the third is a bit bleh..

I wrote it because I was bored, and over at my mothers house.

All I'm saying, is maybe, PLEASE, if you're gonna write some randomness, can you uh, "morph" it into more of a fic, than whatever it is now? Or at least the ones to come....

I'm going about this THE NICEST WAY POSSIBLE! You don't see me cussing, and flaming EVERYONE who writes it... (yes, I have given a few people some 1's but they weren't even funny, they were a waste of time to even think about reading it...)

I just don't want this site goin' to the dogs like AS. Go there, take a look, it is SO hard to find a good story anymore. All it is, is junk. I want this site to stay as good as is was before. You don't have to agree with me or whatever. I am just expressing my opinion, so you don't HAVE TO GET all testy... and in the words of one of my reviewers, "IT'S A FREE COUNTRY". So there...

Yours Truly

---The Supreme Ruler girl, person ofa bunch of stuff... and stuff...
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=2279